Nazwa użytkownika:

Hasło:

Autor Wątek: PB Power for some -KilledBy- members?  (Przeczytany 2377 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

kurczak

• Administrator
  • generał farmy
    • http://www.cfcn.pl
PB Power for some -KilledBy- members?
« dnia: 23 Marca, 2011, 15:52:03 pm »
Gouomp has an idea to make one of -Killed by- as an admin to help us keep server clean and with good condition. Any proposal who is most dedicated to be an admin ?

Lalus_O

• telegrafista grzędy
  • codziennie budzę się z ciekawości...
Odp: PB Power for some -KilledBy- members?
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 23 Marca, 2011, 16:41:50 pm »
Kurczak nie przesadzaj. Jednego z nich adminem. Ta cala ich familia jest smieszna. Najlepiej aparato, ktory po większości jego zginiec wyzywa ludzi od czituchow, bs itd. Wtedy bedzie kopal kazdego. Niech sobie bedzie jak teraz agentem sb, niech tylko tutaj sie udziela, tak bedzie lepiej dla serwera.

Translation (Gouomp):
Don't exaggerate Chicken. One of them an admin. That whole family of theirs is ridiculous. Most of all Aparato, who labels gamers cheaters, bs etc. after most of his deaths. Then he will kick everybody. Let him be a Security Service agent now, let him be active here only, it will be best for the server.

NOTE: I would like to remind you that this is an English speaking section of the board.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 23 Marca, 2011, 17:03:23 pm wysłana przez gouomp »

gouomp

• sztabowy farmy
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 23 Marca, 2011, 17:04:41 pm »
To be frank, my suggestion concerned Noizy and Dado mostly. I haven't seen much of Aparato in-server lately...

Aparato

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 23 Marca, 2011, 18:06:26 pm »
I won't lie to you guys,  I'm interested to be admin here, is a fact.

But otherwise noizy or Dado is possible too, they are very active members.

Goump I still playing a lot on Chickens, sometimes I change server but still, Chickens Is the server that I'm more active. Maybe you don't catch me in server, when I go in you go out :P
You can check my Battle, all sessions in chickens and the ones that aren't, most of them was in chickens server and then I change server in the end or middle.

Re.^Night.rider

That is kinda of lie. The last two people I say that are cheaters, are posted here and confirmed cheaters and baned from chickens. I don't say cheater just because yes, I try to check his history and see how he play and then I can say something. And no, I'm not going to kick everybody. In future if I get admin position and kick, that someone will be reported here in forum to all CFC team know why I kick him and who I kick.

Red, if you don't believe in me, they can test me and see how it goes . :)
But I respect your opinion, Don't know where you get that idea of me, but ok.

If staff decide promote me or not to admin, I'm thankful for  you guys put this in option :)

« Ostatnia zmiana: 23 Marca, 2011, 18:12:57 pm wysłana przez Aparato »

gouomp

• sztabowy farmy
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 23 Marca, 2011, 21:19:19 pm »
I think it will be best if we discuss this issue among all current AA2 admins. Once a decision has been made we will let you guys know.

Aparato

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 23 Marca, 2011, 21:42:56 pm »
Ok.

If you guys decide choose Dado or Noizy I can tell them. :)

Or you guys can contact them on server.
Noizy read his messages on Battletracker :)

We will wait... :)