Nazwa użytkownika:

Hasło:

Autor Wątek: complaint about 7dbk admin on bridge server  (Przeczytany 4476 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

w0lfram_

• Gość
complaint about 7dbk admin on bridge server
« dnia: 11 Października, 2008, 01:32:11 am »
so i have a big complaint for a member of your clan,  [7DBK]QQryQ, for really childish behaviour on your bridge server.
so me and my clan members where today on your bridge server playing, obeying rules and all
but your clan member under nickname  [7DBK]QQryQ, first he shortened time a bit, so it would be almost impossible for assault to win, but he was still gettin owned, so he turned all slots on took g, and shut down slots again, even after that he wasnt able to win, so he round after round shortened time from 4mins to 3 mins and at the end to 2 mins, at that time we started complaining and he banned as all from the server, so if youre serious clan ull investigate this and take some action to punish your clan member or smth similar to that...

QQryQ

• Gość
Odp: complaint about 7dbk admin on bridge server
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 11 Października, 2008, 02:00:35 am »
You have been removed for Abusive words ...

i was still owned ? can u explain my session (10.10.2008 23:45 Bridge Crossing Chicken's Farm Kills-24 / kia -12 )

8 ppl in server and many times ask for sf weapons or open all slots weapon, why not ?

4min per RD man, not less, u need 8 min for killing 4 players ? woow

Maybe if u not camping, it has made it in time...

Never it doesn't offend, In personal house host...

And next time read rules (no pillar leaning )
« Ostatnia zmiana: 11 Października, 2008, 11:16:51 am wysłana przez [7DBK]QQryQ »

w0lfram_

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 11 Października, 2008, 02:52:16 am »
ok let me refresh your mind a bit

u banned us cause we complaind about cutted time and when u said i qoute: "next round less the one minute", i said crap, u kicked 4 of us
many asked for open slots, so if many and u decided to give open slots, why didnt they stay open, but u closed me after u took yourself g??
4 mins per round? lol u really have lousy short time memory, or ure in denial, time was on 3 mins and the round before we were kicked was on 2 mins, dont u remember that??
and again dont believe camping is if ure on mid tower and movin up, shooting at u on mid stairs...
pillar leaning? i see u have problem with ure eyes just like with your short time memory, pillar leaning is not if ure leaning behind car, no1 i repeat NO ONE was using pillar leaning...

your score? not getting owned?
well dont know any1 whos doing this kind of crap (abusive word i use on server that got all of us banned) when hes not getting owned...

QQryQ

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 11 Października, 2008, 05:02:58 am »
Our server, our rules, and stop argue so its otherwise..
U dont like 4 min per rd ? go other server...
Dont like open all slots ? go other server...
Stop weep, and go in other server...

And if i say stop pillar leaning, stop it ! or leave, or i help u !

w0lfram_

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 11 Października, 2008, 11:48:16 am »
unbelieveable

who said anything about 4 mins? u, my dear sir, cutted time from 3 mins to 2 mins and then treated us the round after the one that lasted 2 mins will be under 1 min time...

ok to explain u smth, open slots is an action when all slots are open for every1, so people on defence can choose big sniper and everything, open slots ARE NOT, when ure dying, to open slots take a g on defence and then close them down again...

and i repeat no1 was pillar leaning, read my upper post...

but i see theres not much u can do with stubborn and "in denial" kids, like you...

QQryQ

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 11 Października, 2008, 12:25:25 pm »
I do not know what for you write it, you have obtained punishment for behavior.
It wipe eyes, and end of e-drama...

{V.S.F}_Wilk.

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 11 Października, 2008, 14:52:46 pm »
we votekick QQ every thime when he is online on chicken's farm server
you should do this same :)

gouomp

• sztabowy farmy
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 29 Listopada, 2008, 03:05:04 am »
Due to the fact that my further posts were not deleted i have decided to withdraw my plea.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 29 Listopada, 2008, 18:08:31 pm wysłana przez gouomp »

[BAHAMUT].Teges

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: 29 Listopada, 2008, 08:25:25 am »
As my account has been forbidden to post in the 'Claims' thread I will take my chances to inform other users of the unprecedented stupidity of the QQryQ administrator (whom I also believe to be the low-respected bugger known by the name of H4rrid4n). Namely, the free-speech aspect of internet forums has been ignored by the above-mentioned mug in the form of deleting disapproving posts. Posts which included purely critical notes on the above-mentioned mug to be exact. Due to the fact that Im still not sure whether this appeal will find response, I will not provide details of my complaint. Not just yet. Instead, I would like to ask You, dear forum users to post your agreement to my presenting the complaint in this thread. It will give me guarantee that the complaint will not go unnoticed by other forum administrators. That is why i would like you to display willingness to hear my words by noting (in the form of a post) that I have made such request. If there is any response: Thank You, if there isnt any: thank you QQryQ for deleting any response. Hooah!

get a life maybe ?

gouomp

• sztabowy farmy
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: 29 Listopada, 2008, 10:56:41 am »
What else to do in order to draw attention to annoying habits of admins misusing their authority?

[BAHAMUT].Teges

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: 29 Listopada, 2008, 12:33:47 pm »
You really think that posting the same message 3 or 4 times will do you any good ? you showed your real self in the previous posts and I can't stop wondering why they haven't banned you from the forums also, maybe to have a laugh ...

gouomp

• sztabowy farmy
« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: 29 Listopada, 2008, 13:08:56 pm »
Nay posting the same 3 or 4 times did not do any good i admit. However, you tell me i showed my true self in the previous posts. Now let my ask you what is this 'my real self' if you find it so disturbing? I used neither dirty language nor did i obscenely offend any of the fellow forum users. Please elaborate and i'll take a stance.

{V.S.F}_Wilk.

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: 30 Listopada, 2008, 00:00:03 am »
stop spamin man, it's quite boring and sad, your cry in every  treat is "piteous" -.- 

gouomp

• sztabowy farmy
« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: 30 Listopada, 2008, 11:02:07 am »
What are you Wilku a spokesperson? My complaint does not concern you in any way, so i would appreciate it if you remained neutral. What is this forum for then if not for writing in it?

dominat3r

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: 15 Maja, 2009, 11:42:39 am »
I completely agree with you man, he is a fucking joke of an admin, in response to BAHAMUT, people do have lives they just don't like to be fucked around ingame by retard admins. Fucking glad i'll never be playing their again. Polish cunts.