Nazwa użytkownika:

Hasło:

Autor Wątek: [7DBK]QQryQ KISS MY ASS[  (Przeczytany 8618 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

QQryQ

• Gość
Odp: [7DBK]QQryQ KISS MY ASS[
« Odpowiedź #30 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 13:22:03 pm »
Yesterday my PC playing with my son, I came back tired after work and not logged off, and I played with your son, or a crime?
i won most fights with playing schematically NANDO, he checking me on hazard and started using foul language at me....
I kick yesterday only one person for 2min after when he used foul language...
We have many admins, u see only me, sad...

gouomp

• sztabowy farmy
« Odpowiedź #31 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 13:23:41 pm »
Nando I do not want to impose my views on your opinion of QQ. You've built up your own idea of QQ's ways and I am in no position to tell you to change your mind. All I am asking for is that we all calm down now and try to settle the matter peacefully. Nobody asks you to make friends with QQ, as for me you two can simply ignore each other.

I would hate it if you turned your back on the Farm only because of a single admin whom you have drawn your sword against. No need to call each other names lads if you can't meet halfway then just take different paths.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 13:29:14 pm wysłana przez gouomp »

Nando

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #32 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 13:25:35 pm »
Yesterday my PC playing with my son, I came back tired after work and not logged off, and I played with your son, or a crime?
i won most fights with playing schematically NANDO, he checking me on hazard and started using foul language at me....
I kick yesterday only one person for 2min after when he used foul language...
We have many admins, u see only me, sad...

I just replied at your insults.... ;P what about if it was me kicking you?

Nando

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #33 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 13:29:12 pm »
Nando I do not want to impose my views on your opinion of QQ. You've built up your own idea of QQ's ways and I am in no position to tell you to change your mind. All I am asking for is that we all calm down now and try to settle the matter peacefully. Nobody asks you to make friends with QQ, as for me you two can simply ingore each other.

I would hate it if you turned your back on the Farm only because of a single admin whom you have drawn your sword against. No need to call each other names lads if you can't meet halfway then just take different paths.

Im not turning my back to CFC or you or Blind.Chicken.... i just totally lost any respect for this "human", and liek i said is not the first time he teased me and kicked me.... this time he has reached the no return point.

Infinity

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #34 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 14:57:39 pm »
here is a link to our forum where the topic i held
http://www.sf-clan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1536&start=0

"Nando he is just a fucking moron... i remember him since 2006 when chicken was bridge only... remember when he played always Assault and when Assault was loosing cuz there was some good player on Defense we wrote admin message "(name of player) swap to ass or kick", in last year i remember i joined Chicken(hispital) there was that stupid fuck QQ luckily i was in his team... he kicked almost everyone who killed him with admin messages "no camping" etc...."

and

"I personally dont have any problems with [7DBK] clan and Chicken Farm server, the problem is Your person QQ and r childish behavior... u proved that so many times in history of r admin carrier
in 06 when i started to play aa and landed on Chicken You was the reason why i avoided that server, Your childish acts and fact that u can't lose... but hell i thought that ppl change and was playing on chicken i last year some day and it turned out that u didn't change and u probably won't
Some people shouldn't have admin rights because they overuse them and u are the perfect example... I'm not trying to defend Nando cuz probably what he did was inappropriate, I'm trying to say(using the fact that here is topic about You) overall that incident, how You behave"

these are my opinions about QQ, opinions created by playing on Chicken and observing he's actions... since start of my AA carrier in '06 trough all the server that i played i have NEVER meet any admin who was acting like QQ, in his case there is one proverb that comes on my mind "Woda sodowa uderza do glowy"

With all respect to [7DBK] and Chicken Farm members, players, forum users

QQryQ

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #35 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 21:17:40 pm »
and what do you think I have to do with the conduct of your colleague? You are about to divert attention from rudeness to beat? on the basis of theses you were ugly?
You will always be to issue opinions on this man after what he did a few years ago? ( moze rozliczymy tutaj 3cią rzeszę i rzady stalina ?)

Why not give an opinion on the topic of Conduct NANDO? got lost and simply let go his nerves, checked my account, I could not bear to lose ... he learned of what he lost, he fell into a frenzy, which can see the forum...

See what language you are talking, apart from my rudimentary knowledge of English, have kept the culture and respect what you do not have a penny ...

Nando acted like a simpleton and a penalty is incurred....

Coo64

• chorąży zagrody
« Odpowiedź #36 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 23:47:28 pm »
Biedny Gołąbek tyle cenzury :) No nieźle się nowy rok zaczyna (sorry za mój angielski, wiem nie jest perfekcyjny ;)).

Translation (gouomp): Poor gouomp, so much censoring :) Now that's one hell of a beginning of the new year (sorry for my English, I know it's not perfect ;))
« Ostatnia zmiana: 07 Stycznia, 2010, 00:09:15 am wysłana przez gouomp »

-foaD][makdaiss

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #37 dnia: 07 Stycznia, 2010, 07:15:48 am »
"No Nando no Cry Cyr Cyryyyyy ..." . Nando you can choose difrent server for proof your skill and charakter ... If you cant play with us in peace, pls dont enter to the cfcn looser. Meby you want talk with me ?? my phone numer +48 997 Gold Number :D
« Ostatnia zmiana: 07 Stycznia, 2010, 13:06:07 pm wysłana przez maku^^ »

Nando

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #38 dnia: 08 Stycznia, 2010, 03:15:16 am »
"No Nando no Cry Cyr Cyryyyyy ..." . Nando you can choose difrent server for proof your skill and charakter ... If you cant play with us in peace, pls dont enter to the cfcn looser. Meby you want talk with me ?? my phone numer +48 997 Gold Number :D

Who are you?
Do I know?
Anyone asked your opinion?

[DUNNO]^fo$fik

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #39 dnia: 08 Stycznia, 2010, 09:01:11 am »

Who are you?
Do I know?
Anyone asked your opinion?

if u start this thread on our forum u should reckon with the opinion of all members cfc

QQryQ

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #40 dnia: 08 Stycznia, 2010, 15:38:43 pm »
we also do not know your people, somebody asked about their opinions?

kurczak

• Administrator
  • generał farmy
    • http://www.cfcn.pl
« Odpowiedź #41 dnia: 13 Stycznia, 2010, 01:31:38 am »
I think it's enough.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 13 Stycznia, 2010, 12:31:11 pm wysłana przez kurczak »