Nazwa użytkownika:

Hasło:

Autor Wątek: Fajne linki  (Przeczytany 345093 razy)

Borgir

• chorąży zagrody
  • Ne timueris messorem
Odp: Fajne linki
« Odpowiedź #885 dnia: 30 Marca, 2010, 23:10:20 pm »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTk_Bt7-2FM[/youtube]
Ad mortem defecatam, brzmi tak samo mądrze jak: iedem penis aquam turbent - zwłaszcza, że w łacinie prawda? :)

"Rosja to nie kraj, to stan umysłu !"

jetspike_pl

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #886 dnia: 31 Marca, 2010, 08:06:00 am »
popeq to dla ciebie z dedykacja nasz ty gwiezdny chłopaku  ;)

Ztvorki - Gwiezdny Chłopak

DukeNukem

• starszy kurnikowy
  • Damn, I'm looking good.
« Odpowiedź #887 dnia: 31 Marca, 2010, 09:36:00 am »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/G4XxDxDZbw8[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/v/G4XxDxDZbw8

A ja nie wiem jak tu wstawić tego youtube ;p
One man, one world, one million babes to save!

jetspike_pl

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #888 dnia: 31 Marca, 2010, 10:20:12 am »
duke zepsol youtube   :wtf:  :D  :D  :D

.error.Waski^

• major obejścia
  • ..........................I NIC a gdzie appki;(
    • n00b .......
Nie wąsko....!!!

popeq

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #890 dnia: 31 Marca, 2010, 12:56:37 pm »
popeq to dla ciebie z dedykacja nasz ty gwiezdny chłopaku  ;)

Merci merci merci  8| :33:

[DUNNO]^Ar0$^

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #891 dnia: 01 Kwietnia, 2010, 08:45:43 am »

jetspike_pl

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #892 dnia: 01 Kwietnia, 2010, 16:47:29 pm »

kubusgoth

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #893 dnia: 01 Kwietnia, 2010, 20:21:43 pm »

jetspike_pl

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #894 dnia: 02 Kwietnia, 2010, 08:24:14 am »
czego to ludzie nie wymysla ^^
Do you see this red box on this screenshot that says "Distance: 50 m, Weapon M4A1 SOPMOD? This is a graphics bug. I had it before, when I last got wrongfully banned.

http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8520

{P-A-S}TOMO

• major obejścia
    • Zajefajny klan :P
« Odpowiedź #895 dnia: 02 Kwietnia, 2010, 14:09:08 pm »
wicia trzeba się rejestrować wiec może prze-klej

"Musimy tworzyć dobro ze zła, bo nie ma niczego innego, z czego można by je tworzyć."

jetspike_pl

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #896 dnia: 02 Kwietnia, 2010, 14:35:16 pm »
sorrry ^^

Top 10 Appeal Excuses and Oddities

I have no idea why I am on your ban list. I do not run cheats or hacks and I know this ban is invalid. If you desire proof I will load CDC for you which I use on all my TWL matches. Would you please remove me from your list? Thank You.
Oh yeah my guide is 8dd339bf3277b602978116a057c774a6

Quote:
well i admit that i had hacked before and it was in 2.2 and out of pure curiosity. The day i was banned i was currently havig a LAN party with my freinds and it was on a LAN server. I dont even see how i could have been banned.

I am a General in [TcW] which is a very respected anti-cheat clan. we were Co Founders of an anticheat community named CAAC
www.aa-caac.com
Currently we are members of AASA. LIES!

Lately I have been Busting Haxors and not Hacking.

So if you could please appeal my ban that would be extrourdinary.

Quote:
it turns out my wife was cheating on the game...all this time ive been sleeping with the enemy?!

Quote:
listen, when i stepped away from the computer, my dog discovered how to cheat. it downloaded glugbot from MPC and ran AA. it then cheated. that is why my session is 500 and 0 on that server.

Quote:
ok, so i went to mpc. yes. but i made a mistake. see i thought that this was counter-strike. so like, i downloaded a bot. and used it..not my fault im stupid.

Quote:
i warn u, i have never cheated. this is my first ever account. ok? listen, i know my account is 100 honor but i only made it yesterday. its a bug. i did not use honor hack. and wtf are those other 20 banned accounts u showed me on my ip? HUH? ITS FAKE I TELL YOU

Quote:
i am the founder of aasa. i really am. i am jackalope. i didnt cheat, i simply made checks for it. stealing fools.

Quote:
ok if aasa didnt catch my hax, how could u? UNBAN ME i used hax but theyre undetectable. therefore u all hate me.

Quote:
if u dont unban me, my friend at punkbuster will ban u. he can hardware ban stupid fools. i DID NOT CHEAT and he gives me all their database ****. unban me if you dont want to be banned!

Quote:
OK. i pay for your server. i OWN IT. i went to a LAN party in Guantanamo bay and it turns out they were cheating there. IF YOU DONT unban me, I WILL delete your site. OR ELSE! u stupid cows.

[Dev]Acekilla
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
BAN APPEAL: Hi ACI, I would like to file a ban appeal, if you could tell me the reason for my ban.

Reaper-ACI- replies: According to this, you were kicked from my server one hour ago and have not been banned yet. When we parse the log, we'll see if it's bannable. Thanks for filing a pre-emptive appeal

Quote:
I'll let you have ALL of my 100 honor accounts (All 10 of them) if you'd unban my main 40 honor account. PLEASE!!!! I'll do anything!

Quote:
We did not copy your checks. We simply cvar listed them and added them to our text files because they were public data for all to see and use. Is it a serious issue? Thanks though, we caught 21 people last week. Please don't steal our bans. We own them. We made them. *****.

Quote:
okkiees im a 45 yr old pipe cleaner from scottieland! i'd like to apply to aci, and no, those 12 bans you found on me are not my bans. i sleepcheat.

Quote:
If I send my daughter on a plane to you, would you be willing to sponsor me two honor servers? Please?

AAO-Tracker Listed Birthday: July 9, 1990

Quote:
WHY MUST YOU HARRASS ME FOR CHEATING? I WANT TO MAKE YOU A PROGRAM THAT CAN SCAN ANYONE'S HARD DRIVE AND DETECT CHEATS. DO YOU WANT ME TO BECOME SUSTAIN AGAIN, AND GO AND PWN 10 PEOPLE IN SECONDS? SHOULD I BECOME MY ALTER EGO SUSTAIN AND KEEP HACKING AND HIJACKING COMPUTERS? PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME I WANT TO HELP BUT IF I CAN"T, I WILL BECOME SUSTAIN AGAIN!

Quote:
my GUID belongs to me, and I am insulted that you have listed my AA name, GUID and screenshots in a public domain. find a good lawyer because you'll be seeing the front end of a LAWSUIT for violating my personal rights. you better move fast children, I'm a 45 year old man and I don't take these things lightly. say good bye to your servers.

Quote:
MC.D: my cousin works for punkbuster. if u piss me off, he'll ban u cos i dont like u. he will do anything i want him to do with pb.

support@punkbuster.com

You do not need to worry about one of our staff improperly using the PunkBuster database for personal gain or ends. I highly doubt that this individual is being truthful, but should one of our staff infact abuse the database in such a manner, his employment here would quickly be terminated.
MC.D: uh..ah...i was kidding. friends?

Quote:
Do you see this red box on this screenshot that says "Distance: 50 m, Weapon M4A1 SOPMOD? This is a graphics bug. I had it before, when I last got wrongfully banned.

Quote:
The reason I cheated, was that the army told me to be all I can be. So, I thought that with a little help from MPC, I could be more.

-~~TractJM
« Ostatnia zmiana: 02 Kwietnia, 2010, 14:38:34 pm wysłana przez .ViciousJetSpike. »

popeq

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #897 dnia: 02 Kwietnia, 2010, 14:56:07 pm »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow_o78zjo14[/youtube]

jetspike_pl

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #898 dnia: 03 Kwietnia, 2010, 08:10:37 am »
nie wiem czy to juz zamieszczalem ale kurna ^^ to jest the besciak  :D
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8603/pb000013.png

btw XD

WSZSYTKIEGO NAJLEPSZEGO LILKA :44:

Funny birthday bloopers compilation
« Ostatnia zmiana: 03 Kwietnia, 2010, 09:26:04 am wysłana przez .ViciousJetSpike. »

{V.S.F}Raider

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #899 dnia: 03 Kwietnia, 2010, 16:27:27 pm »
prima aprilis  ^^ :D 
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLVWTkCOEhg[/youtube]