Nazwa użytkownika:

Hasło:

Autor Wątek: [7DBK]QQryQ KISS MY ASS[  (Przeczytany 8619 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Nando

• Gość
Odp: [7DBK]QQryQ KISS MY ASS[
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 03:02:32 am »
Delete my account.... or you are not admin here OMG !!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

.error.Waski^

• major obejścia
  • ..........................I NIC a gdzie appki;(
    • n00b .......
« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 06:54:45 am »
 [k-zolta] for this topic!!!  :X
Nie wąsko....!!!

popeq

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 08:55:42 am »
Uhaha..:D what is all about here? :D

I love that topic..:D

[DUNNO]^fo$fik

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 09:18:09 am »
Nando if u wanna stay here longer plz calm down and stop using abusive language!
If u have something to QQryq show us that on screenshot. Show some respect to all of us and especially to CFC.

QQryQ

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 09:26:00 am »
he no have any respect, and no have honor...
lost a few fights and look at its behavior... would hurt less if I beat him with 1st acc ?? pathetic, nothing more...

Nando

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #20 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 11:08:21 am »
lost a few fights and look at its behavior... would hurt less if I beat him with 1st acc ?? pathetic, nothing more...

go *CENSORED* yourself *CENSORED*!!!

mod: gouomp
« Ostatnia zmiana: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 13:12:18 pm wysłana przez gouomp »

QQryQ

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #21 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 11:23:48 am »

Go fuck yourself FAG!!!!

Thats all u, finally you can see who you really are ...

Nando

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #22 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 11:37:19 am »

Go fuck yourself FAG!!!!

Thats all u, finally you can see who you really are ...

Lots of people knows who you really are already.... And you dont deserve any respect at all. 

Nando

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #23 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 11:56:26 am »
Nando if u wanna stay here longer plz calm down and stop using abusive language!
If u have something to QQryq show us that on screenshot. Show some respect to all of us and especially to CFC.

I respect CFC and all the others... ---------> [7DBK]QQryQ is just a loser that abuse of his little power that he has... thats all.

Teasing people and kicking.... all he does  :D Good job man  ;OK

QQryQ

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #24 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 11:59:23 am »
You lose all the fights, so who is the loser ? crying because he got lost? in revenge using foul language? only that you can?
I ask again who is the loser?

yesterday i am kickimg only u, for u foul language...
« Ostatnia zmiana: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 12:01:40 pm wysłana przez [7DBK]QQryQ »

gouomp

• sztabowy farmy
« Odpowiedź #25 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 12:24:13 pm »
Dang Nando chill out please. I understand there has been some feud between you and QQ but that's not the way grown-ups sort things out.

I have to admit that I would have never expected you to flame anyone in this way. I reckon you must be pretty frustrated with what happened but your recent posts are far from the positive standard we try to keep on cfcn forum. Calm down please.

What's all the fuss about? If QQ kicked you out of the server for being disrespectful towards other gamers then I have to back him up I'm afraid. If he kicked you out for disrespecting him then you should try to solve the problem in a more peaceful manner. Let's be reasonable and not act like hot-headed, obnoxious youths.

Peace!  :51:

{=V.S.F=}_Kryspin

• porucznik stogu
    • http://vsf.waw.pl
« Odpowiedź #26 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 12:35:42 pm »
btw 2 min kick its not reason for 3rd QQ war

Nando

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #27 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 12:53:58 pm »
Dang Nando chill out please. I understand there has been some feud between you and QQ but that's not the way grown-ups sort things out.

I have to admit that I would have never expected you to flame anyone in this way. I reckon you must be pretty frustrated with what happened but your recent posts are far from the positive standard we try to keep on cfcn forum. Calm down please.

What's all the fuss about? If QQ kicked you out of the server for being disrespectful towards other gamers then I have to back him up I'm afraid. If he kicked you out for disrespecting him then you should try to solve the problem in a more peaceful manner. Let's be reasonable and not act like hot-headed, obnoxious youths.

Peace!  :51:

I dont have any respect for such teasers hiding and ordering to kick someone after being teased.... He got something against me, against our server, against our clan..... I cant believe such a idiot has that position here. He keep repeating i am crying  :D im not crying im just repeating what many others think about him....that he is a loser and without his daily toy he is nothing.... i bet he feels realized... after 2 mins already posted screenshots  :D :D :D :D :D :D in forum was he waiting  for that ? I dont need to post any screenshots about him teasing me because i know what kind of useless person is and he feel realized doing this crap every day. Keep doing your good work QQryQ

gouomp

• sztabowy farmy
« Odpowiedź #28 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 13:05:18 pm »
Nando you are a widely respected AA gamer and you have been a friend to the Chicken's Farm community for quite a while now. Personally, I have the utmost respect for you but I also have great respect for QQ.

He's been a meritorious member of the Chicken's Farm Corporation ever since it's early days. He is the one to get up at dawn to get the server rolling and he's been known to have put his heart into making the Farm a popular SF Hospital server. I am deeply sad that such feud has come up between the two of you and I believe one day you will get on well again.

Nando

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #29 dnia: 06 Stycznia, 2010, 13:16:34 pm »
Nando you are a widely respected AA gamer and you have been a friend to the Chicken's Farm community for quite a while now. Personally, I have the utmost respect for you but I also have great respect for QQ.

He's been a meritorious member of the Chicken's Farm Corporation ever since it's early days. He is the one to get up at dawn to get the server rolling and he's been known to have put his heart into making the Farm a popular SF Hospital server. I am deeply sad that such feud has come up between the two of you and I believe one day you will get on well again.

gouomp i have nothing against Chicken's Farm and all the other members.... but such of stupid childish games really pissed me off.... teasing people under another account and kicking people and after 1 second posting screenshot in forum is something pre-maded.... I put my heart too... but i never acted in my server like he does: hiding (2nd acc)  teasing and kick someone. For me that shows the bad admin reputations that he has, as i told before this is an old story he didnt kick me once.... He just use his admin toy against who ever he deslike thats all....