Nazwa użytkownika:

Hasło:

Autor Wątek: Banned yesterday  (Przeczytany 2450 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

S!n0pe

• Gość
Banned yesterday
« dnia: 28 Stycznia, 2011, 09:57:35 am »
Dear CF Team,

I've been banned yesterday from your server but i don't know it's reason. Which i know:
1.) I do not use any kind of cheat
2.) I did not write any impolite things into the chat
3.) My PB Screenshots was clear ( i've checked them on your website ) except the last 2 one which was black*

So... may i ask that why have i been banned please?

*The last 2 screenshot was black because i have ATi card ( Asus HD5770 1GB GDDR5 ) and if you ALT+TAB your game then go back PB will produce black screenshots until you restart the game ( i don't know for what reason but i allways had ATi cards and it's allways the same ).

Statement:
Some players told me that i'm hacking because i knew where they are... of course i know where's the enemy when my teammate get killed in front of me and i hear the source of the shots... Maybe that's the reason?

Yours Sincerely, S!n0pe

jetspike_pl

• Gość
Odp: Banned yesterday
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 28 Stycznia, 2011, 11:05:48 am »
first of all you were kicked, not banned. Also it can be found in game logs that i gave a reason when i kicked you. u propably didnt saw it.
the reason was: linked to banned accounts.
as usual kick is for us admins so all of us can check the link and account history and suggest the solution.

statemen:
few players made an opinion about the way you played so i checked your account history.
becouse u are linked to bannde accounts, i gave you a kick.

now u have to wait until we decide what to do with you.

with best regards,
spike

S!n0pe

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 28 Stycznia, 2011, 11:51:36 am »
PBGUID: BF6ACEFC2F9DD43C6C88A781DE82C733

Here's My acchistory but i do not see any linked account which has been banned, only for [HAF]Wiking-(HuN) ( who is my brother ) but that's not his or my account. Anyway, i can't go to your server for 1 week ot says ( of course it writes in minutes when i try to go up ).

- The other guys who i'm linked to i don't even know. Here in Hungary the best internet provider is DigiNet so nearly everyone got that. Maybe that's why i'm linked to them, because of the similar IP adresses... ( just a tip... )
« Ostatnia zmiana: 28 Stycznia, 2011, 11:54:20 am wysłana przez S!n0pe »

jetspike_pl

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 28 Stycznia, 2011, 13:56:40 pm »
sure...
http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61991&highlight=6BE922A4699FFDE67B56BD9E42D34305

yes, its a week kick and it isnt pemanent like ban. you get it cuz it isn't good for other players that you're around untill we decide what to do with you.

Aparato

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 28 Stycznia, 2011, 14:08:47 pm »
Hello S!n0pe,

You must understand that if every people that are kicked/baned for linked, come here and say that his brother or friend cheated and now are linked, the server will be full of cheaters.

Just wait and let CFCN staff come with a decision, I'm pretty sure that will be the best decision to the server, and that can be your permanent ban.

Cheers :)

jetspike_pl

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 28 Stycznia, 2011, 14:14:30 pm »
bullseye aparato :D u wont believe me how many players have brother cheater :D and its always him ^^

jetspike_pl

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 28 Stycznia, 2011, 14:18:51 pm »
this is one of the best excuse in ban appeal from ACI:
listen, when i stepped away from the computer, my dog discovered how to cheat. it downloaded glugbot from MPC and ran AA. it then cheated. that is why my session is 500 and 0 on that server.

:D  :D  :D

S!n0pe

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 28 Stycznia, 2011, 14:44:30 pm »
I did not said that my brother was hacking... he didn't also... Anyway, i understand that i don't have any rights to complain so do as you wish... i hope i won't get perm.banned.  :P

Edit:

Nah, i've checked that account too and i know why do you think he was hacking... maybe because of the same MAC adress. MAC can be changed by 3-4clicks so... that could be anyone. ( Also IP can be changed so easily... ) I know because i had a lot of accounts since the game released ( yes, im playing since it has released ) and i'm creating new accounts like every 2-3 months. Admins are allways kicking be because i can play better than them so i have to make a new acc. to be able to play... I won't play worse just because of them...

Anyway, i did 31-7 only... if i would hack then i wouldn't die so much times...
« Ostatnia zmiana: 28 Stycznia, 2011, 14:49:22 pm wysłana przez S!n0pe »

Aparato

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: 28 Stycznia, 2011, 17:41:07 pm »
Lol Spike, sometimes happen, Dogs are smart ahahaha :P

S!n0pe, like I said let staff decide, mac is not so easy to change, and the true is that you got a linked, let's see what they decide.

jetspike_pl

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: 28 Stycznia, 2011, 19:18:26 pm »
lol mac is one of your smallest problems  :D
this is a new background check specially for you:
http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73083
result of that check can be reason of ban, but you should remember that we can always made a decision on our own.

S!n0pe

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: 29 Stycznia, 2011, 10:30:17 am »
About some links ( not for my own defense... ):

[C.S.T.]Kacs@

He is my best friend, i know him since 5 years. When we met he didn't have internet connection so sometimes he played on my PC with AA ( i showed the game to him ) then later he've created an own account from my PC. Since then he have internet connection ( DigiNet came to Hungary providing 1/5 cheaper internet than the other internet providers ) so i think that's the reason why he is linked to Disturbed's accounts.

[C.S.T.]Golradir

Same as  [HAF]Wiking-(HuN) ( he is my brother )... After a lot of players left [HAF] clan he made a new account and decided to join the [C.S.T.] ( but he didn't leave [HAF] ). As we share the internet connection via router that could be the reason of the linked account.

Rockcellar

Sometimes i saw it on SF CSAR and SF Hospital... O_o

Statements:

- I bet both 3 Disturbed accounts are from the same guy...
- If you ban me please at least don't ban my borther's and my friend's account. The only thing i know that i had been linked to that banned account 1st and they only after me, so it could be because of the same internet provider, or i don't know...
- Changing MAC is easy: Device manager / Network card properties / Special / Network Adress / and there you give a value... just a few clicks. That's the reason of the unknown mac adress at accounthistory.com ( i don't know how to set back the default mac because after reinstalling windows or setting back the network adress to default, acchistory.com still don't track my MAC... )

I understand that you have the rights of the decision and i won't complain about it, i just want that if i get a ban at least my friends could play on the server...

jetspike_pl

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: 29 Stycznia, 2011, 16:00:11 pm »
background check at ACI is finished

wait for decision